1. How did you decide to carry CBD?
SPS: We decided to carry CBD after quite a few customers inquired about it a year ago. I have used and sold CBD in the past at a former business. However, when we opened this store (in a more rural town), we were not sure how receptive people would be initially.
PS: A sales rep from a competing company came into the store and introduced them to CBD, started stocking right after.
2. How has carrying CBD impacted your business?
3. Any stories you’d like to share about how CBD has helped your customers?
FPB: Yes, the owner’s story. She said before getting Honest Paws, her wire-haired dog was diagnosed with arthritis. She had been giving him glucosamine and anti-inflammatory supplements his whole life.
4. What are some of the most common questions you receive from customers about CBD?
SPS: The #1 question we receive from customers is of course, “does it get your dog stoned”. There is a bit of monotony explaining it’s from hemp and nonpsychoactive to almost everyone.
5. Why did you decide to partner with Honest Paws in particular?
SPS: We decided to partner with Honest Paws after a cold call from our now rep, Angel. She is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and a great representative to work with. We would have no idea Honest Paws existed without Angel and we are extremely glad we took her call considering the other products on the market have not worked for us.
6. How is the overall experience partnering with Honest Paws?
SPS: So far the overall experience has been great, as I said in previously Angel has been great. She makes ordering a breeze and has supplied us with plenty of marketing material and information to develop the line.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
SPS: The only other thing I would share is that we appreciate Honest Paws protecting your prices online. Hopefully, you guys can keep that up, very important for our success with your product.